Fun Thangs Wif Teef
Try out these pranks and see what reactions you get!
Being a member of the Bukk Fambly entitles you to a tremendous assortment of benefits. For instance, you can negotiate cheaper prices for firewood and auto repair. You can entertain adulterous affairs without getting recognized. You can be stupid and politically incorrect without consequence…people just don’t expect as much of you as they did in your former life. This page compiles some of the best ideas we’ve heard from our patients.
Are you tired of telemarketers calling you about family portraits? Why not turn it into a hilarious “Fambly” portrait? Have a makeover and photo session with Glamour Shots.
After this adorable lady worked her charms on the photographer, he moved his business up north!
One time we (8 of us and our Bukks) went bowling and racked up a pretty hefty bill. We went ot pay and told the young girl at the counter in our best Bukk Fambly accent that “We’s had no ideeea that this here bill would be so much. What’s we gonna do?” She took 1/2 off the bill and wouldn’t look at us after her first glimpse of our beautiful teeth!
If a law enforcement officer pulls you over, and asks if you have an ID, say “about what?”
Use your portrait with teef on, for your Citibank Card, your driver’s license and your passport. Anyone who stole the stuff would be too embarrassed to use it!
- Make a memorable Christmas card
- Attend a sporting event and cheer wildly for a team that isn’t even playing.
- For faster seating at a crowded restaurant, refuse to go to the bar and hang around the foyer.
- Give directions to lost strangers using dentist offices as landmarks.
- Try going to a convenience store and buying some dental floss. Ask the clerk if they know how to use it.
- Have a friend stage a religious healing upon you from rotten teeth to dental perfection, then pass the plate.
- When Jehovah’s Witnessers call on you, tell them you have already had the house sprayed for “scriptures.”
- Take a big gulp of your first beer, sigh, and announce to all those within earshot, “Gee, this tastes even better than I imagined when I was in prison.”